Saturday Dec 4th 2-5pm
A Wellness afternoon
Brought to you by Move Well and Nordic Walking Watford with special guests Dr Vaan Livermore-Hardy & Lisa Wisdom.
An afternoon dedicated solely to YOU, along with other marvellous, like-minded women. Be inspired with a short series of interactive talks and fun, active sessions aimed entirely at women’s well-being.
Time to Talk:
- “Strength Training, Osteoporosis and Your Body” by Kim Johnson, Chartered Physiotherapist and Move Well Founder, BSc (Hons), HCPC/MCSP.
- ‘Future proofing your mental well-being’ Dr Vaan Livermore-Hardy, Chartered Psychologist DClinPsy. HCPC/BPS.
- “Discover the Power of Poles” Nordic Walking introduction by Tracy Reeve, Lead Instructor and Owner of Nordic Walking Watford
- “Quick and easy style wins, to make you feel great!” By Lisa Wisdom of Style With Wisdom.
Time to Move:
A choice of:
- Move and Tone session with with Move Well Group Personal Trainer Shannen Redmond
- Nordic Walk Demo with Tracy Reeve
Time to Relax:
“Healthy (but tasty) snacks balanced with a glass of Prosecco!”
Places are limited so don’t miss out! £10 a ticket, proceeds go to Wellbeing of Women Charity.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.